The Revolution system product line sets new benchmarks in productivity and cost effectiveness. Designed for high volume wafer-based production, our Semi-S2 certified Revolution systems integrate the high productivity of SMFD-ALD™ with a revolutionary simple substrate handling. The result is a flexible, modular system that can be easily configured to our customers needs.
The Revolution system incorporates many patented and patent-pending innovations that deliver un-paralleled capabilities and productivity at the lowest cost of ownership.
Features and Benefits
- High throughput per substrate
- Low Maintenance with up time matching and exceeding legacy CVD equipment
- Low consumables cost- up to 90% precursor utilization efficiency
- Semi S2 and UTL certified.
- Integrated sub-atmospheric abatement for Zero-Waste process and long pump lifetime
- Patented long lifetime ALD valves with over 100 million trouble-free cycles
- Integrated millisecond response ALD valves manifold for composite films deposition with no throughput penalty
- Flexible and scalable system configuration
- Low cost of ownership with over 75% cost savings in most applications
- Small equipment footprint
- Thick film deposition ( >5 micron)
- Short ALD cycle times (0.4-1 sec)
- Low temperature processing (down to 80 °C)
- 100% conformal films over any substrate topology
- Seamless incorporation of nano-laminates with reproducible atomic-layer control
- Composite ternary and quaternary alloy films with no throughput penalty
Back to Products & Services