The Glider line is specifically designed for industrial applications requiring high quality pin-hole free deposition on large area parts and substrates. Its flexible and scalable design allows for easy customization of chamber configuration to suit our customers needs.
Glider SMFD-ALD™ systems provide breakthrough capabilities such as high throughput ALD at low temperature deposition, fast, high quality and low-stress thick films deposition up to about 12 microns, efficient chemical use and high productivity.
Our current Glider systems include three different models that cover a large range of process space volume, from 1.5-80 liter. The G1000-P accommodates panels coating up to a maximum size of 1000×1000 mm. In addition, custom Glider systems are made per customer specifications to accommodate any size and shape.
Features and Benefits
- High throughput per substrate
- Low Maintenance with up time matching and exceeding legacy CVD and PVD equipment
- Low consumables cost- up to 90% chemical utilization efficiency
- ETL Certified
- Sub-atmospheric abatement for ‘Zero Waste’ process
- Flexible and scalable system configuration
- Fully interlocked for safety and zero-emission
- Small footprint
- Low cost of ownership
- Thick film deposition ( up to 12 micron)
- Fast ALD deposition at low temperatures
- Low temperature processing (down to 70 °C)
- 100% conformal films over any substrate topology
- Seamless incorporation of nano-laminates with reproducible atomic-layer control
- Composite ternary and quaternary alloy films with no throughput penalty
Back to Products & Services